Clicky trigger mod for Nintendo Game Boy Advance, L R tactile trigger button replacements - 2 pack | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Compatible Left and right replacement trigger switch buttons.
- DIY mod upgrade provides clicky shoulder triggers.
- Improves button responsiveness and feel.
- Technical soldering required.
- Console disassembly required to install part.
Upgrade the feel of your L & R buttons to a more modern and reassuring click with these tactile switches compatible with Game Boy Advance.
The original buttons have a soft feel when pressed and a large amount of travel before an input is detected, changing these out to tactile buttons introduces a reassuring light click whilst also reducing the travel needed to use the shoulder triggers.
This mod commonly referred to as a clicky triggers upgrade requires some DIY modification of the existing buttons to install. The original soft buttons must be desoldered and removed from the support brackets. The new tactile switches then need to be soldered into place and two of the legs trimmed off with cutters.
Compatible replacement left and right trigger button switch set for Nintendo Game Boy Advance.
Console disassembly and soldering skills are required to install these parts., please consult an expert technician if unsure about installation.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|