IPS LCD upgrade kit for Sega Game Gear handheld console V1 | BennVenn
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- High brightness IPS LCD. Superior viewing angle, contrast, variable brightness control.
- No screen tearing on moving images, frame locked to the original frame rate, no image tearing or lag
- Low power - approximately 11.5hrs on 2200NiMh batteries, less stress on electronic components.
- Scanlines, Scaling modes (Full screen, cropped & 1:1 modes), Can move the image up and down in cropped mode.
- No buzz/hum/whine, built in protection prevents damage to our kit if your system is running at a higher than standard voltage.
The V1 Game gear IPS LCD kit has been designed to give the absolute best image quality on your old console. The kit uses an IPS panel rather than TFT to provide amazing viewing angles, deep blacks, rich colours and bright whites. IPS is the technology used in smart phones - vs TFT which was the standard used in the 2000's. The V1 kit does not provide VGA out.
This is currently a 10 wire install, this may increase as more functionality is added to the design, an easy install flex ribbon is available separately for VA0 and VA1 models of Game Gear.
It is recommended that you re-cap your GG and confirm it is functioning correctly before installing the IPS LCD kit.
Shell modification and soldering is required.
|Platform||Sega Game Gear|