LCD screen upgrade kit for Atari Lynx model 2 handheld console drop in solderless mod | BennVenn
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- High brightness backlit TFT LCD Compatible with Lynx model 2
- Solderless installation by utilising the included custom ribbon cable.
- Lower power usage - extended batter life compared to the old tube lit screen.
- Includes 3D Printed bracket for easy alignment of the LCD panel.
- Built in protection prevents damage to the kit if your system voltage is running outside of the norm.
- Optional brightness control & Scanlines feature with soldering of one wire.
The LCD mod for Atari Lynx replaces the original tube lit screen to provide a sharper and brighter image on your old handheld.
Battery life is also increased thanks to the low power consumption of then LCD panel and driver board.
A 3D Printed bracket is included in the kit for easy alignment of the new screen.
It is generally recommended that you re-cap your Lynx and confirm it is functioning correctly before installing the LCD Kit.
Compatible with all Atari Lynx 2 consoles except on variant with motherboard motherboard model number C104129-001. If you have this specific model you can use the Atari Lynx model 1 LCD and driver board with a Lynx 2 printed bracket, contact us if you require this version.
This kit can be installed with no soldering, however, if you are comfortable soldering and want to add the additional functions for brightness control & scan lines, then one wire can be soldered to activate these.