Noise reduction filtering tantalum capacitor mod for Nintendo Game Boy Color 680uf 6.3V GBC | Panasonic
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Larger 680uf tantalum capacitor upgrade for Nintendo Game Boy Color.
- Tantalum solid SMD non electrolytic type capacitor.
- Replaces the capacitor on position C32 on the opposite side of the power regulator.
- Helps to reduce noise created by IPS screen & Lipo battery mods
- Requires internal soldering.
Replacing the Game Boy color C32 capacitor with a higher value is a tried and trusted way of reducing the overall noise in the audio that mods often create.
Tantalum capacitors are a more durable and also operate with more stability than the standard electrolytic type.
Includes 1 x 680uf 6.3V SMD mount tantalum capacitor for installation in location C32 on the motherboard.
A reasonable level of soldering ability are required to install the replacement capacitors. The console must be opened to install.
A Philips #00 and Tri-wing security screwdriver are required to open the console (Not included).
Soldering iron, solder & desoldering braid required to fit capacitors, (not included).