Replacement game cartridge housing for Game Boy original DMG-01 style reproduction Type B shell cases for custom PCBs & projects GB Zero - Clear | ZedLabz
- Game boy style cartridge shells for custom PCBs & Project GB Zero.
- TYPE B - Not compatible with original Game Boy Game PCBs.
- Ideal for replacing cracked or damaged game cartridge casings.
- Includes 3 cartridge shells and 3 replacement philips securing screws per pack.
- A Tri-wing screwdriver is required to open original Game boy Advance cartridges - Non included.
- Requires Philips cross head screwdriver - Not included.
Note: These shells are Type B and are not suitable for rehousing original Game Boy games, for original Nintendo games use Type A.
These Type B reproduction cartridge shells made in the style of the original Game Boy carts are ideal for custom projects. Use them to house a custom PCB, a reproduction PCB or other homebrew projects like Game Boy Zero (Rasberry PI) to make it look more authentic.
The casings simply slide apart and secure together with a single screw.
A Philips screwdriver tool is needed to install the replacement securing screws included in this pack - Not included.