Analog thumbstick & c-stick for Nintendo GameCube controller replacement sticks | ZedLabz / Black
🚚 FREE DELIVERY ON EVERYTHING* > more info
- ❄️🥶⛄ WINTER SALE NOW ON!
- 🔥 GAME ON & KEEP WARM 🔥
- SPEND £20 - SAVE 10% - USE CODE: WINTER10
- SPEND £50 - SAVE 15% - USE CODE: WINTER15
- SPEND £100 - SAVE 20% - USE CODE: WINTER20
- Custom coloured thumbsticks for GameCube - left control stick and c-stick.
- Fit official Nintendo GameCube and most third party controllers.
- Each pack will refurbish / modify one controller.
- Requires internal fitting - controller must be opened to install.
- Tri-wing screwdriver required to open controller (not included).
Mod the classic controls that you know and love by swapping out your GameCube's old sticks with these custom coloured replacements.
This custom set of thumbsticks add colour and style to a Nintendo GameCube controller without affecting performance.
The sticks consist of a plastic bottom with a rubber top grip area just like the original parts.
They are ideal for replacing warn or damaged controls, or to customise the controller and give it a new look.
Each pack contains a left thumbstick and a right thumbstick known as the c-stick.
The replacements will fit Official Nintendo GameCube controllers and many unofficial third party controllers.
Replacing the thumb sticks requires you to open the controller, technical level low to medium.
You will need a tri-wing security screwdriver to open the controller (not included).Controller shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included.
These are third party parts which are not approved, endorsed, licensed or supported by Nintendo.