3D printed bracket & screw post parts for Nintendo Game Boy Color to Pocket conversion mod (Pocket Color GBC to GBP) | Xipher Design
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Custom 3D printed parts for building a Xipher Game Boy Pocket Color.
- Compatible with Game Boy Pocket shells to convert to a Game Boy Color.
- Includes TFT screen brackets, screw posts, USB-C bracket plus Contrast & headphone plug.
- For use with Pocket Colour PCB button board (not included).
- DIY product, requires shell cutting and other modifications.
Use these brackets with Xipher's Pocket Colour button PCB board to make your own Game Boy Pocket Color modded console.
These 3D printed parts allow you to install a standard TFT screen, IPS brackets are also available separately.
Thanks goes out to Xipher for making these projects available to the community.
You can also print these parts yourself if you prefer, find the files on thingiverse here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4613886