Analog Stick Drift Fix flex PCB mod For Microsoft Xbox 360 controllers | Helder Game Tech
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
This little Flex PCB will allow you to fix your failing analog sticks that are drifting from over use and general wear from game play and bring them back to like new performance (as long as the original Potentiometers are not damaged) extending the life of your controllers.
You get 2 Drift Fix Flex PCBs per pack - Enough to fix one controller.
Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X , First Gen Xbox Elite and Switch Pro Controllers
Simply solder it to back of the analog stick solder points and plug the controller ins a PC or MAC and head over to https://gamepad-tester.com/ once the controller is recognized by your Operating System and adjust the 2 Potentiometers one Flex PCB to bring the Dead Zone back to center and close up your controller and it’s as good as new.
|Platform||Microsoft Xbox 360|