2 in 1 plastic prying opening tool for Game controllers, consoles & handheld electronic devices - 4 pack | ZedLabz
- Four pack of plastic prying tool for modding & repairs
- Features two different tips for various opening, wedging, levering & lifting task
- Hook tip end can be used for tasks such as lifting connectors & wires.
- Wedge tip end aids in prying open casings / housing shells.
- Durable plastic material that does not damage the device.
Never use metal tools against plastic as a general rule, instead use these tough plastic opening tools to get inside your device without marking and damaging the outer casing.
To make your own repairs or fit mods you will need to open your games devices, these ergonomically designed opening tools aid in the opening of the housings / casings and help to avoid damaging them, plus once you are inside the tools are also useful for releasing small cables and connectors.
They help to release tabs / clips and pry the joining areas of housing shells to open them, without the damage that a metal tool causes.
Use multiple pry tools as wedges to keep one side of a device open whilst you release other sides.
The prying tool plastic material is tough enough for the task but soft enough to break before your device is damaged or marked.
Depending on the specific applications the tools can usually be used multiple times but they will wear with use and are a consumable tool.
Compatible with most electronic devices including Game controllers, held-held games consoles and home game consoles.