Helder Game Tech
Quick solder flex cable for Pluto 2 ii internal HDMI mod Nintendo GameCube | Helder Game Tech
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
This Mod requires the removal of the Digital Port and without proper tools and technique can ruin the small vias and traces in that area, potentially ruining the consoles motherboard.
Please only attempt this install if you are comfortable and experienced in soldering.
- Quick install flex cable for installing Pluto II HDMI board into the GameCube.
- Reduces wiring from approx 20 wires to 2 wires.
- Requires removal of the Digital port.
- Compatible with DOL-001 models of console.
- Pluto Board not included - Available separately subject to stock.
This easy install flex cable from Helder assists in the installation of a Pluto-IIx XC3S200 HDMI out mod, reducing wiring to just 2 wires in addition to soldering the points on this quick solder flex.
Please note the removal of the digital port is not easy and not for beginners, if you remove incorrectly you can damage the motherboard beyond repair, so please only install if you are comfortable with soldering, have good equipment and experience. This is a DIY mod and as such it is installed at your own risk.
The mod is compatible with DOL-001 consoles and requires a Pluto II board which is sold separately subject to availability.
The Pluto 2 is a development board programmed with GCVideo 3.1, the same software found on a number of plug in adapters, the output is 480p DVI though a HDMI socket, you can use a standard HDMI cable directly into a modern TV using this solution.
When soldering the ribbon cable in be sure to solder it the right way around, you should solder it onto the old digital out port with the flex cable showing the words " GC Digital socket top", if you cannot see this when soldering then you have it the wrong way around.
Warranty information and exclusions:
Our standard 2 year warranty is provided on this product subject to clean and proper installation of the parts, installation of this product is done at the owners own risk. We accept no liability for damage or consequential loss from the fitting of parts or modification parts supplied by ourselves, our liability is limited to the supplied parts only. Accidental damage is not covered under any warranty, we recommend that you only attempt this installation if you have good quality equipment and experience in soldering.