20 Capacitor kit for Game Gear Sega repair replacement power,sound & dim screen | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Capacitor repair kit for Sega Game Gear.
- Includes 20 Nichicon branded 105°C through hole capacitors.
- Includes audio grade capacitors for recapping the audio board.
- Can resolve sound, main board & dim screen issues.
- Requires internal soldering.
This repair kit includes all of the capacitors needed to resolve most sound, power & dim screen issues on Sega Game Gear consoles.
The 20 capacitor kit is compatible with the most common models of Sega Game Gear including VA1, One Asic & Two Asic.
All capacitors are 105°C rated Nichicon brand through hole. Audio grade capacitors are provided for the recapping of the audio board, these produce superior sound quality compared to standard capacitors.
A reasonable level of soldering ability are required to install the replacement capacitors. The console must be opened to install.
Gamebit 4.5mm & Philips #00 screwdrivers are required to open the Sega Game Gear console (Not included).
Soldering iron, solder & desoldering braid required to fit capacitors, (not included).
This set includes:
- 2x 100uf - 6.3v
- 4x 10uf - 16v
- 2x 47uf - 6.3v (Blue capacitors - audio grade 47uf 6.3v)
- 2x 0.47uf - 50v
- 3x 100 uf - 6.3v (Blue capacitors - audio grade)
- 1x 68uf - 6.3v
- 1x 33uf - 6.3v
- 1x 22uf - 6.3v
- 1x 4.7uf - 35v
- 1x 22uf - 35v (Power board)
- 1x 100uf - 25v (Power board)
- 1x 820uf - 6.3v (Power board)
The voltage value of some capacitors may be higher than the original value in the console due to availability, the higher voltage values are fully compatible. Please ensure that the uf value matches as this does need to be the same as the one that is being replaced.
The blue capacitors included in this kit are of audio grade and should be fitted to the audio board.