3.5mm Headphone jack port socket repair kit for Xbox One controller 1698 (elite) & 1708 models| ZedLabz
- Replacement 3.5mm headphone jack port for Xbox one controllers
- Compatible with controller models 1698 (elite) & 1708
- Not compatible with 1st generation controllers model 1537
- Requires internal fitting - Opening tools included.
- Plug and play module, no soldering required.
Repair a faulty headphone socket with this repair kit from ZedLabz, which includes a replacement 3.5mm headphone jack port and controller opening tools.
The part is compatible with 2nd generation controllers or later, model numbers include 1698 & 1708.
Original 1st generation Xbox one controllers with model 1537 are not compatible with this part as they do not have a 3.5mm port and instead utilise the expansion port with an adapter. It is also not compatible with 1697 models which have a headphone jack with a slightly different shape.
Fitting requires disassembly of the controller, technical level medium, the part then drops into place, no soldering is required.