3.5mm Long headphone jack port socket repair kit for Xbox One controller 1697 & 1698 models | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚 TRACKED DELIVERY > From only £1.99 > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz Rewards
- 🏴 BLACK FRIDAY WEEK > AUTOMATIC 10% OFF GAMING ACCESSORIES & PARTS AT CHECKOUT! **NO CODE NEEDED**
- Long version 3.5mm headphone jack port for older 1697 & some elite 1698 Xbox one controllers.
- This version is only compatible with controller model 1697 & some elite controllers 1698.
- NOT compatible with 1537 & 1708 or newer models.
- Requires internal fitting - Tools included.
- Plug and play module, no soldering required.
Repair a faulty headphone socket with this 3.5mm headphone port module for Xbox one controllers.
The part is compatible with the first version of Xbox controller that featured the build in 3.5mm headphone jack model 1697 & some elite controllers with model 1968, please check compatibility before ordering.
This part is a longer version of the 3.5mm headphone jack found in the newer models of Xbox One controller, it allows the controller housing to close properly on the older 1697 model controller.
NOT compatible with 1537, 1708 or newer versions of controller, check under the battery cover to identify the model.
Fitting requires disassembly of the controller, technical level medium, the part then drops into place, no soldering is required.