3300uf Capacitor for Nintendo Wii Remote controller C55 - 2 pack | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Large 3300uf cap for Nintendo Wii remotes
- Includes 2 capacitors - enough to restore two controllers
- Rubycon branded (subject to change to another major brand)
- Note that we supply a 10V capacitor to replace the 4V original.
- Requires internal soldering.
Replacing old, leaking or buldging capacitors in your controllers can keep them functioning for years to come. This 3300uf capacitor for the Wii remote is located on position C55 on the controllers mainboard which is at the bottom of the board near the nunchuck connection port.
Two capacitors are supplied, enough to refurbish two Wii remotes, one capacitor is needed per controller.
All of our aluminum capacitors are sourced from major distributors and only good quality major brands are offered, brands we use include Panasonic, Nichicon, Eaton, Wurth and Rubycon, the brand supplied may vary but will always be a major brand equivalent to the ones illustrated.
Note that we supply a 10V capacitor to replace the original 4V one, this is fully compatible, the voltage can be higher, but not lower, the uf rating has to match and we provide a 3300uf capacitor like the original.
A reasonable level of soldering ability are required to install the replacement capacitors. The console must be opened to install, take note of the polarity, the capacitor needs to be fitted with the positive leg going to the positive through hole which is marked on the circuit board with a plus symbol.
A Philips #00 and Tri-wing security screwdriver are required to open the console (Not included).
Soldering iron, solder & desoldering braid required to fit capacitors, (not included).