3D printer PLA filament 1.75mm 1KG roll - UK made eco friendly - Pastel pink | 3DQF
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- UK manufactured PLA 3D printer filament 1.75mm diameter.
- 1KG weight - Supplied on an eco friendly cardboard spool.
- High quality material with tight tollerance + or - 0.03mm
- Recommended print temp 210 - 220°C, Bed temp 40-50°C
- Suitable for use with adhesion promoters such as Elmers purple glue.
Remove some of the guess work from your FDM 3D printing, by using quality trusted filaments manufactured in the UK by 3DQF.
3DQF have invested significantly in their manufacturing line to ensure the materials used are as dry as possible (moisture content is an issue with many Chinese made filaments), all whilst keeping the filament to a tolerance of 0.06mm over a 21 kilometer run.
Recommended printing perimeters are a bed temperature of 40-50°C and a printing nozzle temperature of 210 - 220°C
Spools are all locally UK sourced cardboard parts making them easy to recycle once the filament runs out.
Material type: PLA (Poly-lactic acid)
Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.03mm
Weight: 1 Kilogram
Printing temperature: 210 - 220°C
Supplied in airtight vacuum bag with desiccant
Free downloads of spool aids are available to print from thingiverse if required.
3D printed roller style rim adapter for cardboard spool: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4778957
3D printed axle style unloader adapter for cardboard spool: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4121972