60 to 72 Pin adapter for Famicom cartridges to Nintendo NES consoles with eject release cord | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Adapter for playing Famicom cartridges on any PAL or NTSC NES system.
- Converts 60 pin Japanese Famicom games into 72 pin to fit an NES console.
- No console modification required - Simple plug and play operation
- No emulation or software used. - hardware only converter.
- Integrated ribbon cord assists with ejecting the smaller Famicom games.
Get past the regional lock of imported games with this handy Famicom to NES adapter complete with an integrated cord for easier ejecting.
Play your favourite Japanese import Famicom (FC) game carts on your Nintendo NES console with this hardware converter.
The simple plug and play adapter uses no emulation or software meaning that the games run natively on your NES console.
An integrated ribbon cord attached to the adapter assists in the removal of Famicom games when ejecting them.
Compatible with both PAL and NTSC consoles.
Also compatible with Famiclone games and Everdrive.