Analog stick drift fix PCB flex for various controllers inc PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & Switch Pro gamepad mod | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Drift fix mod for various gaming controllers.
- Fixes the center point of the analog to stop ghost input (drift).
- Can be readjusted in the future by adjusting the pot screws.
- Requires internal fitting - Soldering required.
- Includes two drift fix PCB - Enough for one controller left & right analog.
These little Flex PCB will allow you to fix your failing analog sticks that are drifting and bring them back to like new performance (as long as the original Potentiometers are not damaged) extending the life of your controllers.
These will work to repair general wear and in many cases analog modules which have become faulty.
You get two drift fix PCB flex per pack - Enough to fix the left and right analog modules in one controller.
Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X , First Gen Xbox Elite and Switch Pro Controllers (some modification of housing required for Switch Pro controller)
Simply solder it to back of the analog stick solder points to install the flex PCB.
To configure the correct center position plug the controller into a PC or MAC and head over to https://gamepad-tester.com
Once the controller is recognized by your operating system, adjust the 2 potentiometer screws with a philips screwdriver on the Flex PCB to bring the analog stick back to the center, then close up your controller and it’s as good as new.
See the installation and setup of this item on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9PJbhoRYJU
Requires internal soldering, controller must be opened to install, the modification will void any warranty from the controller manufacturer.
Many work with other controllers however the above models have been tested as working with the mod.