Capacitor for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP 100uF 4V CP1 GBA SP [AGS] | Panasonic
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement 100uf 4V capacitor for Game Boy Advance SP.
- Panasonic branded SMD electrolytic type capacitor.
- Replaces the capacitor on position CP1 below the volume slider
- Ideal for refurbishing the console and replacing degrading components.
- Requires internal soldering.
Swapping out components which have a lifespan such as capacitors helps to fix power related issues or avoid them from happening in the future.
Typically a smaller capacitor may be rated for 1000 to 2000 hours of use, with a 20 year old console it is reasonable to assume the capacitor is coming towards the end of life, so it is worth replacing.
Includes 1 x 100uf 4V SMD mount capacitor for installation in location CP1 on the motherboard, just below the volume slider.
A reasonable level of soldering ability are required to install the replacement capacitors. The console must be opened to install.
A Philips #00 and Tri-wing security screwdriver are required to open the console (Not included).
Soldering iron, solder & desoldering braid required to fit capacitors, (not included).