Coin battery holder for Sega Dreamcast consoles ML2032 CMOS system clock upgrade mod | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Coin battery holder upgrade for Sega Dreamcast.
- Once installed the battery can be replaced without further soldering.
- Allows the use of a ML2032 rechargeable coin battery (not included)
- Holder requires internal soldering to install.
- Mod suitable for all versions of Sega Dreamcast.
Make your Dreamcast future proof by swapping solder tab batteries for a battery holder for easy replacement of batteries in future when they eventually fail.
Dreamcast consoles usually need a new system battery when the console prompts you to enter the date / time on startup.
Once installed this mod allows easy removal of the battery, simply slide the old battery out of the holder and replace the battery with another ML2032 battery to keep the system memory working on the Dreamcast.
Battery not included.
Ensure you use a 3V rated ML2032 coin battery from a reputable source with a good (recent) manufacture date to ensure the battery will work well with the Dreamcast, be aware that many coin batteries are 3.6V and the Dreamcast uses a 3V battery.