Controller conductive rubber contacts for Microsoft Xbox One S 1708 & Elite 1968 controllers silicone pad gasket membrane - Grey | ZedLabz
- Replacement rubber conductive button pad for Xbox One S controllers.
- Ideal to repair sticky and non responsive buttons on your Xbox One S controller.
- Compatible with official Xbox One S controllers only.
- Requires controller disassembly to install.
- A T6 & T8 torx screwdriver are needed to open controller (not included)
If your Xbox One controllers buttons are sticking or not responding buttons then these replacement conductive rubber contact pads may be the solution.
This replacement rubber contact pad is compatible with the newer versions of controller including the S version 1708 and elite 1698 models.
Over time or heavy use the original rubbers under the gaming controls wear and perish, replacing the rubber gasket that sits under the buttons you will need to bring your controller back to life.
Rubber pads require internal fitting, technical level low to medium.
A T6 & T8 torx security screwdriver are required to open controller housing (not included).
Not compatible with older models of Xbox one controller, not compatible with 1537 & 1697 models.