Connector for Switch dock Nintendo USB C male port charging socket PCB board OEM | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement USB C socket PCB for Nintendo Switch dock.
- Genuine OEM part.
- No soldering required, connects with ribbon cable (not included)
- Supports syncing and charging.
- Requires a tri-wing & philips #00 screwdriver to install (not included)
A replacement USB C PCB module for a Nintendo Switch docking station.
The USB type-C male port fits at the base of the dock for your Switch console to plug onto to charge and communicate with your TV etc.
Installing the part requires no soldering, the module screws into place and connects to the dock's mainboard via a ribbon cable (not included).
It may fix issues such as the console not charging or not communicating correctly.
Requires dock disassembly, a tri-wing and philips #00 screwdriver are needed to install this part (not included).