Controller port fuse for Dreamcast Sega PCB F1 resettable upgrade mod | ZedLabz
- Upgraded F1 fuse Sega Dreamcast controller PCB board.
- Can resolve a common issue where controllers are not working on the console.
- Upgrade mod provides a longer term solution to a common fault.
- Fuse is resettable by turning the console off and on again.
- Requires internal soldering.
Resolve controller problems for good with this mod upgrade for the Sega Dreamcast fuse.
The fuse labelled F1 on the controller port PCB board commonly goes wrong from using third party / damaged controllers, or from inserting and removing controllers with the console powered on.
In most cases replacing the fuse is enough to get the console working again, and this upgrade is resettable so you will not need to keep replacing the fuse in the future.
Fitting this mod will allow you to fix the fuse by simply turning the console off and on again.
Rated 0.4A 72V.
Requires internal soldering, console must be opened to install.
Gamebit 4.5mm & Philips #00 screwdrivers are required to open the Sega Game Gear console (Not included). Soldering iron, solder & desoldering braid required to fit capacitors, (not included).