Digital multimeter portable backlight LCD tester | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Multipurpose entry level digital multimeter tester
- Tests A/C & DC Voltage, diode, transistor
- LED backlight display & low battery warning
- Built in stand, protective bumper sleeve
- Requires 9V battery - Not included
This multi purpose multimeter tester is the ideal companion for anyone doing repairs or mods on gaming devices.
The tester covers all of the basics that would be needed to identify where a fault is or test work that has been completed.
Most basic mods and repairs require a meter to confirm the voltage, continuity, and ohms, this meter will do all of these things and much more.
Repair common issues yourself such as:
Check a fuse - a blow fuse will stop things working, check the continuity, the meter will beep if the fuse is good.
Power issues - Voltage checking is power issue repairs 101 (along with checking fuses), you can that your getting a steady voltage using the V side of the meters dial, test if a battery has a good charge or need recharging (if rechargable), check if a power board is providing steady voltage from the battery, being able to read the voltage at different parts of the electronic device is vital to pinpointing what might be causing an issue.
Aids Wiring of mods - Test for continuity (beep test) between two points on a board to find wiring options for mods, identify where parts of the circuit are connected to so that you can add your mod wiring.
Test a speaker - Test if a speaker is good by measuring the ohms against the original expected ohms for the speaker, if its too low to the original spec then you know its time for a new speaker.
Requires a 9V battery, not included.