Drop in 3.0" IPS backlight LCD screen mod kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance GBA with color Palettes - Easy install, no solder, no cut | Hispeedido
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- IPS LCD screen and ribbon for Nintendo Game Boy Advance.
- Drop in, no soldering, no cutting, fits in place of the original screen.
- Includes plastic spacers, insulation film and adhesive.
- 3.00" screen size with 10 brightness levels.
- Screen lens not included - Requires standard screen lens.
Upgrade your Game Boy Advance with no modifications using this drop in IPS screen kit.
The kit requires no soldering, no cutting, and no special lens or shell, perfect if you want to try and keep your console original.
Compatible with 32 and 40 pin motherboards, the kit can be used with original or third party standard non IPS ready type shells.
A regular lens (not included) is used with this mod, allowing you to use any number of lens designs, some which are not available as an IPS type.
This kit contains: LCD screen, PCB driver board, spaces, ribbon cables, adhesive & foam padding.
Please test the screen before removing the protection film to make sure it is working as expected,
Please note that the LCD screen and ribbon cable require care to install and are fragile in nature, they are also more susceptible to damage once installed if the console is dropped, LCD screens can crack under pressure or with a impact, our warranty does not cover accidental / user damage of any components in this kit. Replacement parts will be available to purchase separately in the near future.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|