DVD drive rails for Panasonic Q ( Nintendo GameCube) 3D printed replacement parts | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Left and right drive rail for Panasonic Q (Nintendo GameCube)
- Replaces brittle original plastic rails which commonly fail.
- 3D Printed parts - very minor trimming / adjustment may occasionally be needed.
- Requires console disassembly to install.
- Difficulty medium to hard - Most of the console must be dismantled.
Fix your rare Panasonic Q console with a set of 3D printed drive rails.
Failed plastics within the drive mechanism is a fault with the Panasonic Q variant of the Nintendo GameCube, the only solution to brittle plastic is fully replacing the parts.
This repair is quite difficult as the entire console has to be stripped down, patience is required and this should only be performed by people experienced with electronics.
Replacing the drive belt at the same time is recommended due to effort involved in stripping down the console. Drive belt available separately.
Designed and shared by Chrisjg under Creative commons, attribution, like a share license terms, The design and files for this 3D print are available on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3448038