F1 & F2 fuse for Nintendo Game Boy Advance, SP, Micro, DS, DSi & DSi XL replacement 0603 fast acting 1.25A - 2 Pack | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Free Shipping & Returns* *terms apply Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty* *terms apply - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Micro SMD 0603 fuses compatible with Nindendo DS & various Game Boy handhelds.
- Replaces fuses typically labelled as F1 or F2 on the handhelds motherboard.
- Can resolve power related issues on your device
- Includes 2 fuses per pack - Requires skilled technical fitting (very small)
- Please consult a technician if your unsure about the fault you have.
The F1 F2 fuse pack is suitable for various Nintendo DS & Game Boy handheld consoles, the fuse requires soldering and usually solves no power faults.
The fuses are very small in a 0603 size, so tweezers are recommended (not included), and repairs of this type are generally recommended for those who have had a reasonable amount of soldering experience previously, mainly due to the size.
Compatible with the following Game Boy & DS Models:
Game boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Micro
DS, DS Lite, DSi & DSi XL consoles
Before you attempt to replace the fuse you should first do a continuity test (beep test) with a multi meter, touch the probes together to check you get a beep and your on the right setting, then put one probe on each side of the fuse, if you get no beep and the test is silent then you usually need to replace the fuse.
The fuses are fast acting 1.25A, which it a little higher than the originals which are as small as 0.5A in some models, which gives you some room for mods that are pulling more power from the system, whilst still protecting it from surges with the fast blow action if a spike in power occurs.
Please consult a technician for the fitting of this item if you are not experienced in soldering.