Flex Amp for Game Boy Advance Nintendo GBA easy install flex speaker audio amplifier mod | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Easy install flex Amp for Game Boy Advance handhelds
- 1.5W output - Can drive a speaker of up to 2W.
- Three solder points on ribbon mounts flex cable to the motherboard.
- Tantalum capacitors filter power and noise to amp for clear sound.
- Compatible with original speaker or aftermarket replacement.
This easy install flex amplifer from Helder GameTech cable will significantly boost the audio volume of the internal speaker on a Game Boy Advance, whilst also removing unwanted noise through the speakers and headphones, all with just three solder points.
To install this part you should ideally use flux and a fine tip soldering iron (not included), and add solder to the mounting points on the mainboard and onto the ribbon flex pads, you can then place the flex into position and reflow the solder with your iron to secure into place.
The amp removes the need to do the known capacitor mod on the headphone jack, you do not need to double up on mods with audio with this flex.
If you need a 2W speaker for this amp you can find one here: 2W speaker mod for Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Requires some technical fitting to install including soldering, the flex cable comes pre-populated, making installation much easier, no need to solder the tiny capacitors or other parts.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|