Flex Amp for Game Boy Advance SP Nintendo easy install flex speaker audio amplifier mod (GBA SP | AGS-101 | AGS-001 ) | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚💨 TRACKED / EXPRESS delivery options available > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- 🎁 E-GIFT Vouchers available for instant delivery > More info
- Easy install flex Amp for Game Boy Advance SP.
- Compatible with original SP speaker.
- 1.5W output - Can drive a speaker of up to 2W.
- Four solder points on ribbon mounts flex cable to the motherboard.
- This product does not replace the SP power cleaner, but is compatible with it.
This easy install flex amp from Helder requires four solder points and will give your Game Boy Advance SP a significantly boosted the audio volume.
To install this part you should ideally use flux and a fine tip soldering iron (not included), and add solder to the mounting points on the mainboard and onto the ribbon flex pads, you can then place the flex into position and reflow the solder with your iron to secure into place.
The amp has been tested to work with the original speaker and speakers up to 2W.
Requires some technical fitting to install including soldering, the flex cable comes pre-populated, making installation much easier, no need to solder the tiny capacitors or other parts.
Please note this product does not replace the SP power cleaner, each are a separate product offering different solutions, they are compatible with each other and it is recommended to use both for the best results.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP|