Flush cutters nippers for trimming & modding game controllers, consoles, handhelds, electronic devices & wire | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- General purpose flush cutting tool for modding & repairs.
- Useful for trimming off plastic to allow room for aftermarket mod parts.
- Manual hand operation with spring return action.
- Durable soft rubber handle grips
- Total height 13cm, blade length 1cm,
Flush cutters are a basic and essential tool for anyone modding their gaming or electronic devices, most commonly they are used to cut plastic or wire.
When installing aftermarket gaming parts, the modification of the original housing shell is commonly needed, typically it will need to be enlarged or a hole might need to be created to accommodate new parts.
Flush cutters can get into most small places and cut plastic brackets, plastic screw posts or create holes as needed.
Keep out of reach of children, sharp object. Use safety glasses and gloves to protect against any sharp edges or objected created from cutting.