Game Boy Macro Flex Amp for Nintendo DS Lite motherboard easy install speaker amplifier resistor mod (NDS Lite) | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Easy install flex Amp & Macro mod for DS Lite motherboard.
- Features a 330 ohm resistor mod to convert a DS Lite to operate with only the lower screen.
- 1.5W output - Can drive a speaker of up to 2W.
- Seven solder points on ribbon mounts flex cable to the motherboard.
- Compatible with various speakers - Switch speaker recommended.
Easily convert an old DS Lite console to a Game Boy Macro with this two in one flex amp lower screen enabling mod. This easy install flex requires seven solder points and will allow the DS Lite to operate from the lower screen only whilst significantly boosting the audio volume.
To install this part you should ideally use flux and a fine tip soldering iron (not included), and add solder to the mounting points on the mainboard and onto the ribbon flex pads, you can then place the flex into position and reflow the solder with your iron to secure into place.
The amp has been tested to work optimally with a Nintendo Switch speaker but is compatible with a variety of speakers.
Requires some technical fitting to install including soldering, the flex cable comes pre-populated, making installation much easier, no need to solder the tiny capacitors or other parts.