Game cartridge card reader slot module for Nintendo Switch with 3.5mm headphone jack OEM - PULLED | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Genuine OEM replacement game reader for Nintendo Switch.
- Simple press fit "pop" connector - No soldering required.
- Ideal for repairing a Nintendo Switch which no longer reads any game cartridges.
- Modular part including 3.5mm headphone jack port - ideal for faulty audio repairs.
- Requires internal fitting - Console must be opened and disassembled to fit.
If multiple game cartridges cannot be read then replacing the game reader slot may be the solution. This part may also be used to repair issues with the Switch headphone socket.
Installing the OEM modular card slot PCB board is plug and play with no soldering required.
The console must be opened and dissembled to install which will void any warranty from Nintendo.
Repairs should only be done by trained professionals and people who are confident with electronic device repairs.
A tri-wing & Philips screwdriver are required to install this part (not included)
Nintendo part number: HAC-TPGC