Game link cable adapter lead for Nintendo Game Boy Advance (GBA) to GameCube / Wii* | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Connect your Game Boy Advance to your GameCube or Wii*
- Note: The adapter only works with compatible GameCube Games.
- Exchange data between compatible GameCube games and your Game Boy Advance.
- Download mini games & items to your Game Boy Advance from compatible GameCube Games.
- Use your Game Boy Advance as a controller pad or second screen on compatible games.
Unlock the full potential of your GameCube games and your Game Boy Advance (GBA) with this GBA to GC/Wii* link adapter cable.
Note that the functions of the link cable are limited by the specific GameCube game, only supporting games provide additional functionality and this functionality varies from game title to game title.
Use this cable to exchange data from your GameCube game to your Game Boy Advance and unlock the additional content, download mini games or transfer in game items between the two consoles (supporting games only).
Try out your Game Boy Advance as a controller pad or even a second screen (supporting games only).
Only compatible with Game Boy Advance (GBA) and Game Boy Advance SP (GBA SP) to connect to a Nintendo GameCube or Nintendo Wii (RVL-001 models only)
Equivalent replacement for cable model number DOL-011.
*only Nintendo Wii RVL-001 models are compatible when playing GameCube games.
This is a third party cable, it is not approved, sponsored, endorsed or licensed by Nintendo.