HDMI display port jack socket connector for Sony PS3 fat replacement - PULLED | ZedLabz
- Compatible with Sony PS3 original Fat console models.
- OEM part compatible with CECHA** to CECHQ**
- 20 pins in a 3 row configuration - Please check compatibility prior to ordering.
- Can repair no display issues and physically damaged HDMI ports.
- Requires skilled technical soldering to install.
Repair your Sony PS3 fat console's display issues with this OEM HDMI port module.
The replacement HDMI port pins are in three rows, two rows of 7 pins and one row of 6 pins, please check compatibility before purchase as different PS3 consoles require a different HDMI port.
This part is not compatible with PS3 slim or super slim consoles.
Requires console disassembly and technical skills such as soldering to install, please consult an expert if unsure.
Repair and modification products are fitted at the customers own risk, we accept no liability for damage or consequential loss from the fitting of parts or modification parts supplied by ourselves, our liability is limited to the supplied parts only.
Compatible with CECHA** - CECHQ** PS3 original fat models, not compatible with PS3 slim CECH2*** / CECH3*** or PS3 super slim CECH4***