HDMI Port for Microsoft Xbox series S replacement connector socket | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement HDMI port for Xbox series S consoles.
- Compatible with Xbox series S only, not compatible with X models.
- Required console disassembly and detailed soldering.
- Not compatible with Xbox One variants such as One S or One X.
Replacement HDMI port for Xbox Series S console, ideal for repairing a user damaged or faulty port.
Incorrectly inserting a cable or knocking a console can cause various types of port damage, once bent or damaged internally ports can rarely be salvaged, and a replacement port is usually required.
This replacement port solders to the consoles internal motherboard using small surface mount pins and through hole anchor legs, it will require some reasonable soldering experience to complete such a repair, it is not recommended for beginners or individuals who solder occasionally, fitting this part wrong could also cause damage to other components around it, so you may wish to have a professional engineer install this for you.
These HDMI ports are NOT suitable for Series X, Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox One X