Headphone jack for Nintendo Switch Lite replacement 3.5mm port socket repair part | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement 3.5mm headphone jack port for Nintendo Switch.
- Can repair headphone audio related issues.
- Replaces the jack port found on the Switch game slot module board.
- Switch console must be opened to install.
- Requires desoldering and soldering skills to fit this part.
Repair a faulty headphone socket with this 3.5mm headphone port part for the Nintendo Switch handheld tablet console.
Fitting this part requires internal fitting including the desoldering of the old port and soldering of the replacement.
The headphone port can be replaced without removing the entire mainboard, it is located the game slot sub board module which unplugs from the mainboard making it removable for an easier repair.
Fitting requires some disassembly of the console and soldering skills, technical level medium, the old port must be desoldered before the replacement can be soldered into place.
|Platform||Nintendo Switch Lite|