Helper PCB board for Sega Game Gear IPS LCD wired installation | BennVenn
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Helper PCB for wired install of Benn Venn Game Gear IPS Kit.
- Provides easier soldering to the original ribbon pads on the Game Gear board
- Requires internal soldering
- IPS LCD screen not included, this is a install PCB only
Reduce the difficulty of a wired installation of the Benn Venn Game Gear IPS kit with a helper PCB board.
The helper PCB requires wires (not included) and is compatible with VA0 and VA1 variants.
Its purpose is to simplify the soldering of the original ribbon pads on the motherboard.
This part is not required if you are opting to install the LCD with the flex ribbon solution.
This board is also compatible with some other kits such as McWill.
|Platform||Sega Game Gear|