Home button for Nintendo 2DS original handheld console OEM replacement flex ribbon cable | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚 TRACKED DELIVERY > From only £1.99 > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz Rewards
- 🏴 BLACK FRIDAY WEEK > AUTOMATIC 10% OFF GAMING ACCESSORIES & PARTS AT CHECKOUT! **NO CODE NEEDED**
- Replacement home button ribbon for 2DS original.
- Genuine OEM part.
- Tactile press button takes the console software to the home screen.
- Plug and play ribbon, no soldering needed.
- Requires a philips #00 screwdriver to install (not included)
This press button sits behind the home button on the 2DS console to take the user back to the home page of the consoles software.
Over time tactile press switches like the home button on the 2DS may fail or become less responsive, replacing the ribbon containing the switch is the easiest way to repair such issues.
The ribbon connects to the console's mainboard in a plug and play style, no soldering is needed to swap over the button.
Requires console dissembly and a philips #00 screwdriver to install this part (not included). A spudger tool or tweezers are recommended for disconnecting ribbons but not essential.
Compatible with Nintendo 2DS only, not compatible with 2DS XL.