Home button for Nintendo 2DS original handheld console OEM replacement flex ribbon cable | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement home button ribbon for 2DS original.
- Genuine OEM part.
- Tactile press button takes the console software to the home screen.
- Plug and play ribbon, no soldering needed.
- Requires a philips #00 screwdriver to install (not included)
This press button sits behind the home button on the 2DS console to take the user back to the home page of the consoles software.
Over time tactile press switches like the home button on the 2DS may fail or become less responsive, replacing the ribbon containing the switch is the easiest way to repair such issues.
The ribbon connects to the console's mainboard in a plug and play style, no soldering is needed to swap over the button.
Requires console dissembly and a philips #00 screwdriver to install this part (not included). A spudger tool or tweezers are recommended for disconnecting ribbons but not essential.
Compatible with Nintendo 2DS only, not compatible with 2DS XL.