Housing shell kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA handheld console replacement - Clear Berry Red | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Complete replacement shell kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP.
- Includes all housing plastics, plastic screen lens cover, logo badge & model serial sticker.
- Also includes screw set, screw covers, hinge covers, buttons & silicone button contacts.
- Note: Only original Nintendo hinges will fit correctly (not included), third party hinges not compatible.
- This is not a working console but a refurbishment kit, no electronic parts are included.
Give your Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP a new lease of life with this complete replacement housing shell kit.
The kit includes all of the plastic parts to refurbish your console to a like new condition, and a whole host of other components to ensure if feels like new too, perfect for repairing, refurbishing or modding an SP handheld.
The kit will give renewed clarity to your console's old and scratched screen with the inclusion of a new plastic screen lens cover, it features the logo and pre-applied adhesive for easy fitting.
Other components that make up the kit include a set of new screws, screw & hinge cover caps, a new battery cover and a full set of plastic buttons (A,B, directional, start, select, screen light, L&R shoulder buttons (with springs and hinge pins) & power slider switch). The new buttons come with the silicone contact pads which sit beneath them the fresh set of silicone rubber button pads will ensure your buttons are bouncy and responsive.
To complete the look the package comes with a new logo badge for the lid and a rear model sticker with random serial number.
A tri-wing screwdriver is needed to dissemble your console (not included). Installing this product requires some technical ability to dissemble and reassemble electronic products, fitting guides are available online, the fitting of this product is done at the customers own risk.
Compatible with original Nintendo hinges only, compatible types will not fit correctly.
The volume button is not included in this replacement housing kit.
This is not a working handheld console but a plastic shell kit to refurbish one, no electronic parts are included in this product.