IPS LCD screen DIY Mod kit V2 for Nintendo Game Boy Advance handhelds including screen lens, adhesive & brackets | ZedLabz
- Complete DIY IPS screen kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance consoles.
- 2nd generation V2 type with no screen tearing
- 10 levels of brightness supported via soldering of 3 wires.
- Includes LCD, wider screen lens with logo, adhesive and clear screen centering brackets.
- Requires console housing modification and technical installation.
Bring your Game Boy into the modern era with a vivid LCD screen upgrade kit for Game Boy Advance consoles.
The ribbon powering the LCD is a second generation type which is correctly synchronised to the Game Boy Advance to avoid screen tearing issues.
This kit includes all of the items needed to fit the screen into a modified housing (not included) which you can do yourself by cutting your own shell to make the room for the LCD or by purchasing a machine milled housing from us (coming soon).
You will need to have some patience and good electronics skills to fit this kit although purchasing a pre-modified shell can drastically reduce the effort required and save you up to one hour of cutting and cleaning your own housing.
Additional tools needed include a soldering iron and solder (not included).
Please note that the LCD screen and ribbon cable require care to install and are fragile in nature, they are also more susceptible to damage once installed if the console is dropped, LCD screens can crack under pressure or with a impact, our warranty does not cover accidental / user damage of any components in this kit. Replacement parts will be available to purchase separately in the near future.