- Compatible ribbon flex cable replacement for Nintendo Switch Pro controllers.
- Replaces the L, R, ZL & ZR button flex.
- Can repair faulty buttons which do not respond when pressed.
- Third party part compatible with official Nintendo Switch Pro controllers only.
- Requires internal fitting.Description:
If your shoulder buttons such as ZL ZR are unresponsive or not working correctly you may have a faulty button flex in your controller.
This shoulder & trigger button flex cable can restore the L R ZL and ZR button functionality on a Pro controller without soldering, the flex plugs into a small FPC ribbon socket on the controllers motherboard.
The controller must be disassembled to install this part, a reasonable degree of skill / experience with electronics is required to handle the small parts.
A JIS #00 screwdriver is required to open the controller, a prying tool is also recommended (Tools not included). A Philips #00 may also work with care being taken as the screws are actually JIS which is a slightly different screw head shape.