Laminated 3.0 inch IPS backlight LCD screen kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP with OSD [AGS GBA SP] - Black | Funnyplaying
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- 3.00 laminated IPS LCD kit with optional OSD for Game Boy Advance SP.
- Laminated screen - Plug and play install with no soldering required.
- Optional single wire soldering to activate on screen menu functions.
- 3.00" screen size with Advance SP logo.
- Can be installed into IPS ready shells or a Funnyplaying SP Shell.
Install the latest 3.0 inch IPS display into your GBA SP without the need to solder any wires*
You will need an IPS ready shell, or one from Funnyplaying which is IPS ready and compatible with this screen. Alternatively you can trim some plastic from the inside of the top lid on a non IPS shell to install this screen.
The pack includes the LCD panel (with laminated screen lens), the driver ribbon cable, padding sponge and hookup wire (optional install)
*A single wire needs to be soldered to activate the on screen menu (OSD)
NOTE: Please bench test the kit before fully installing to ensure that there are no issues with the product, if you do find issues please contact our support team before proceeding further.
Once installed you can enjoy fantastic picture clarity with no screen tearing.
This model will install into original OEM shells if you cut plastic out of the top lid, or you can install it into a new IPS ready shell such as the funnyplaying GBA SP shells.
Other items needed which are not included: Basic screwdriver tools to fit the screen, optional soldering iron, non of these items are included.
You will need to have some patience and take care when installing this kit, it can be installed by beginners however there are quirks and challenges when working on a Game Boy, youtube offers a range of useful take apart videos that we recommend watching if your unsure about how to take the console apart.
Please note that the LCD screen and ribbon cable require care to install and are fragile in nature, ribbon cables can be ripped during install without proper care, the LCD are also more susceptible to damage once installed if the console is dropped, LCD screens can crack under pressure or with a impact, our warranty does not cover accidental / user damage of any components in this kit. Replacement parts will be available to purchase separately in the near future.