Laminated IPS LCD screen kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP no solder backlight display GBA SP | HISPEEDIDO
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- IPS LCD screen and ribbon for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP consoles.
- Laminated screen lens & no screen tearing
- Centered position ready for installation into a modded shell.
- 3.19" screen size with Advance SP logo.
- Optional Soldering required for brightness control.
Upgrade your Game Boy Advance SP display from the dull stock screen to a vivid and bright IPS LCD, with the same resolution as original oem display.
The pack includes the LCD panel with laminated screen lens and the ribbon flex cable.
This kit from Hispeedido is often referred to as the one chip IPS kit, and is comparable in performance to other brands such as Funnyplaying V2 kit, you can use this on both AGS-001 & AGS-101 systems.
No soldering is required to use this kit with the default full brightness, if you wish to be able to adjust the brightness then a single wire needs to be soldered to the IPS ribbon and pad Q12B on the motherboard.
Installing the soldered wire is optional, if fitted this will allow 10 levels of brightness adjustment.
A IPS ready shell or DIY shell cutting is required for the screen to fit, the top lid of the shell needs plastic trimmed from one side on standard non IPS shells.
Items needed which are not included: Modified console housing, game boy motherboard, basic tools to fit this screen, soldering iron (optional), non of these items are included.
You will need to have some patience and basic electronics skills to fit this kit.
This kit contains: LCD screen, ribbon cable & foam.
Please note that the LCD screen and ribbon cable require care to install and are fragile in nature, they are also more susceptible to damage once installed if the console is dropped, LCD screens can crack under pressure or with a impact, our warranty does not cover accidental / user damage of any components in this kit. Replacement parts will be available to purchase separately in the near future.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP|
|EAN||5056026468015 5056026468039 5056026468046|
|SKU||100602 100603 100604|
|Weight||60g 60g 60g|