Laminated ITA TFT backlight screen kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance GBA AGB | Funnyplaying
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Laminated ITA TFT backlight screen kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance (AGB)
- No dust issues, screen lens pre-fitted in clean environment via factory lamination.
- Provides the original 240x160 resolution for an authentic experience.
- No ghosting & better image brightness / color than the original screen.
- Includes install bracket, Laminated ITA ready shell required (not included)
The ITA TFT screen kit for Game Boy Advance is now improved in a laminated version, meaning no dust issues when trying to install the lens, and a new optional dedicated shell for the screen (not included)
If you want a brighter and more vibrant display than the original screen but also want to keep the authentic pixel size, then the ITA kit for Game Boy Advance is a good option.
The screen kit reproduces the same resolution as the original display but it is much brighter, more vibrant and without any ghosting.
An original GBA screen lens size can be used with this kit, as the window size / image size is the same as the original.
An installation bracket is included with this screen kit, a custom shell specifically for the this laminated kit is required (not included)
Using a regular shell would require very significant cutting of the shell and is deemed almost impossible due to achieve, buying the compatible shell is really the only viable option.
You will need to solder to install this kit, if you have a 40 pin motherboard you will need to remove the C54 capacitor.
The screen kits supports adjustable brightness just like IPS kits and has a 0.15w power draw on the lowest brightness setting.
Compared to the IPS versions, this screen offers many of the benefits such as bright colour, brightness but also authentic pixel size, the compromises would be that you cannot achieve the same viewing angles as IPS, it still offers good viewing angles but not to the same degree as the IPS kit.
Once installed the screen supports brightness adjustment via the a touch sensor.
This kit includes all of the items needed to fit the screen into a modified housing (not included), you can cut down your own shell to make the room for the LCD.
You will need to have some patience and good electronics skills to fit this kit although purchasing a pre-modified shell drastically reduces the effort required.
Additional tools needed include a soldering iron and solder (not included).
Please note that the LCD screen and ribbon cable require care to install and are fragile in nature, they are also more susceptible to damage once installed if the console is dropped, LCD screens can crack under pressure or with a impact, our warranty does not cover accidental / user damage of any components in this kit. Replacement LCD screens are available to purchase separately.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|