Laser lens for Sony PS3 OEM optical pickup module unit KES 400A / KEM 400AAA PlayStation 3 replacement | ZedLabz
- Replacement OEM lens unit for most of the early Sony PS3 fat models.
- Model number KES 400A / KEM 400AAA - Please check compatibility.
- Requires a T8 torx security screwdriver (not included).
- Requires a #1 Philips cross head screwdriver (not included).
- Technical internal fitting required.
Repair your early PS3 fat console with this replacement OEM lens part. This laser version is for some of the first PS3 consoles including:
CECHA - 60GBCECHB - 20GB
CECHC - 60GBCECHE - 40GB
CECHG - 40GB - Physical check required as this model was manufactured with more than one laser version.
The console must be opened and dissembled to fit this part.
This replacement optical pickup lens can read all games and other discs just like the original, this part connects using the provided flex ribbon attached to the laser module.
Tools required to fit this replacement lens unit are:
- Tr8 Torx security screwdriver (not included)
- #1 Philips cross screwdriver (not included)
This part requires a you to take your console apart and disc drive which has a medium difficulty level, it is recommended that only experienced individuals familiar with electronics repairs attempt the fitting of this part.
Repair and modification products are fitted at the customers own risk, we accept no liability for damage or consequential loss from the fitting of parts or modification parts supplied by ourselves, our liability is limited to the supplied parts only.