Laser lens for Wii U Nintendo OEM optical pickup module unit 3700A replacement | ZedLabz
- Replacement OEM lens unit for Nintendo Wii U consoles.
- Model number 3700A (RAF3700A)
- Requires a Tri-wing security screwdriver (not included).
- Requires a Philips cross head screwdriver (not included).
- Technical internal fitting required.
Repair your Nintendo Wii U console's disc read error issues with this replacement OEM lens part.
If you have experienced typical Wii U error codes such as error code: 150-1031 or error code: 150-2031, and you have tried other clean game discs with the same issue, then your disc drive laser could potentially need replacing.
This replacement optical pickup lens can read all games and discs just like the original, no soldering needed, this part connects using the provided flex ribbon attached to the laser module.
The console must be opened and dissembled to fit this part.
Tools required to fit this replacement lens unit are:
- Tri-wing security screwdriver (not included)
- #00 Philips cross screwdriver (not included)
This part requires a you to take your console apart and disc drive which has a medium difficulty level, it is recommended that only experienced individuals familiar with electronics repairs attempt the fitting of this part.
Repair and modification products are fitted at the customers own risk, we accept no liability for damage or consequential loss from the fitting of parts or modification parts supplied by ourselves, our liability is limited to the supplied parts only.