LED brightness control board on off power switch | Natalie The Nerd
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Controller PCB for Game Boy LED flex boards
- Allows brightness adjustment via a pot screw
- Adds an on off function via a switch.
- Small enough to fit within the battery compartment.
- Hookup wire required to install (not included).
Make adjustments to your Natalie the nerd LED mod with this small and simple control board.
The board has a Philips cross head pot screw which allows you to change the brightness of the LED flex board.
It also has a switch which allows you to turn off the LEDs if you wish to.
The board is small enough to fit neatly in the battery compartment even when batteries are installed.
Please note that the Game Boy Advance would likely require a small amount of shell trimming to accommodate the board.
Basic soldering skills are required to install this part.
Hookup wire is required to complete the installation (not included)