Mainboard for Nintendo Switch dock OEM docking station PCB replacement with 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 port plus 1 x USB C power port | ZedLabz
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 4PM Mon-Fri
- FREE no quibble returns
- 2 year warranty
- Collect points and receive discounts
- Replacement OEM mainboard for Nintendo Switch dock.
- Features 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 3.0 ports.
- Used within the dock to connect your console to your TV & charge it.
- Requires technical internal fitting - Tri-wing screwdriver required (not included).
- Secondary USB C charging board PCB for console docking is not included.
A replacement mainboard PCB (motherboard) for the Nintendo Switch Docking station.
This PCB connects the console to a TV, charges the console and allows other accessories to connect with the console such as a wired controller.
The mainboard is held inside the outer plastics of the dock by a couple of plastic clips and is easy to remove and replace. To acess the insides of the dock you will need a tri-wing security screwdriver to remove the docks casing screws, a pair or tweezers to spudger is also recommended to help release the ribbon cable and connector on the oposite side.
A replacement board may be needed to repair one with damaged USB ports or faulty HDMI issues.
There may be a number of possible causes for dock issues and therefore technical assistance should be obtained from Nintendo or a qualified technician before concluding that the mainboard does need replacing.
Another use for this mainboard is in the building of a second docking station using DIY smaller docking station housings (available seperately), this is ideal for creating a portable dock for travelling.
Mainboard PCB only, no other dock parts are included, a tri-wing screwdriver is required to install this part (not included).