MC2SIO micro SD memory card adapter for Sony PS2 PlayStation 2 | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Supports up to 256GB Fat 32 format
- Maximum single file size 4GB (iso can be split with software)
- Faster loading and smoother video playback
- Requires a MagicGate memory card with FreeMcBoot
- Compatible will all PS2 models except 900XX
This Micro SD memory card adapter is a custom version of the MX4SIO designed by Helder Game Tech. The adapter allows you to load software such as ISO files faster than is possible via USB ports on the PS2 console, improving load times and playback.
Micro SD Cards up to 256GB can be used with this adapater, formatted in Fat32 format, Sandisk have been found to have mixed compatibility, many other brands will work fine.
To use this adapter you must have an official or officially licensed PS2 memory card with FreeMCBoot installed and a specific OPL application.
Files larger than 4GB can be split with USBExtreme software available online.
The adapter features a LED status light to indicate it is reading on the console, if you have issues loading your file list you may need to remove and reinsert the SD card to refresh it.
A Youtube video on using this adapter and setting it up can be found here: https://youtu.be/3fqhS1QuGcs
|Platform||Sony PlayStation 2|
|SKU||100600 100631 100632|
|Weight||10g 10g 10g|