MC2SIO micro SD memory card adapter for Sony PS2 PlayStation 2 | Helder Game Tech
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Supports up to 256GB Fat 32 format
- Maximum single file size 4GB (iso can be split with software)
- Faster loading and smoother video playback
- Requires a MagicGate memory card with FreeMcBoot
- Compatible will all PS2 models except 900XX
This Micro SD memory card adapter is a custom version of the MX4SIO designed by Helder Game Tech. The adapter allows you to load software such as ISO files faster than is possible via USB ports on the PS2 console, improving load times and playback.
Micro SD Cards up to 256GB can be used with this adapater, formatted in Fat32 format, Sandisk have been found to have mixed compatibility, many other brands will work fine.
To use this adapter you must have an official or officially licensed PS2 memory card with FreeMCBoot installed and a specific OPL application.
Files larger than 4GB can be split with USBExtreme software available online.
The adapter features a LED status light to indicate it is reading on the console, if you have issues loading your file list you may need to remove and reinsert the SD card to refresh it.
A Youtube video on using this adapter and setting it up can be found here: https://youtu.be/3fqhS1QuGcs
|Platform||Sony PlayStation 2|