Mini spring clamp 2 inch with pivoting jaws gripping tool - Ideal helping hand for electronics and modding - 2 pack | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Free Shipping & Returns* *terms apply Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty* *terms apply - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Plastic mini clamps for gripping and holding various items.
- Will grip both flat and odd shapes.
- Spring loaded for automatic gripping.
- Light weight with textured handles.
- 6.5cm x 1.1cm - Max jaw opening width 3cm.
These mini clamps can be used for a variety of applications in electronics and modding for holding and securing things into a position, they can be used essentially as a reliable helping hand for things such as glueing and aligning, to keep hold of something so it is not lost, or even as an aid when soldering, holding things in place (note they are not heat proof).
Pivoting jaws allow you to get a hold on odd shaped items, the gripping is automatic with the strong build in strings, simply squeeze to open the jaws, and gently release pressure to close them around the items to be held.
The clamps are light weight and have a textured grip, they open to a maximum of 3cm wide when squeezed to operate them.
Includes two grips per pack, plastic construction, these are not heat proof so direct contact with a soldering iron will cause melting of the plastic, please consider this when placing the grips in order to avoid direct contact.