Modified housing front & back shell for IPS LCD screen Nintendo Game Boy Advance console - DMG-01 style grey | Funnyplaying
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Modified front & back shell only for IPS LCD screens.
- Machine moulded housing for easy installation of IPS LCD screens.
- Compatible with Nintendo Game Boy Advance only.
- No button set or screen lens included.
- Includes Battery terminal, battery cover, rear sticker & screw set.
Easily mod your Game Boy Advance console to the latest IPS LCD Screen technology with this pre-modded front and back shell.
Avoid having to use DIY cutting methods and risk mistakes, by purchasing a moulded shell that has been precisely machine made.
The front half of the shell has been CNC machined around the screen area to remove some of the original plastic, and allow room to fit a 3.19inch IPS Screen.
This modified shell will allow you to do a centred installation of the IPS screen using the spacer method and is compatible with V2 IPS screen kits such as the ones from Funnyplaying.
This is a front and back housing ONLY, including ONLY: Front and back housing, Battery terminal contact, battery cover, rear sticker and screw set.
A tri-wing screwdriver is needed to dissemble your console (not included).
PLEASE NOTE: STAND FOR ILLISTRATION ONLY - STAND NOT INCLUDED.